The Tanker Shipping & Trade, Conference, Awards & Exhibitions brings professionals from across the global Tanker Shipping and Trade industry to London for meaningful discussion and practical insights into the business, operational and technical issues that will impact the crude, product and chemical tanker trades in the year ahead.
This year’s theme: Strategising for profitable and compliant tanker operations
As the tanker industry enters the final quarter of the year board level executives throughout the tanker owning and operating community will converge in London to get a steer on where the market opportunities lie in the year ahead as well as benchmark their company policies and pay scales.
Compliance operations are a tanker owners ticket to trade. The most significant concern facing tanker operators is IMO 2020 compliance. There are question marks over enforcement and risks of fuel contamination and associated engine problems. There are a mix of other environmental regulations on the horizons that present particular challenges for the industry. And of course the ever-present requirements of charterers. Join us in November in London to address these issues and gather useful intelligence that you can feed into your operating schedules, business plan and strategy for the year ahead.
Why this conference is a must-attend:
- Expert insight on where the market is heading in 2020.
- Learn how leaders’ owners will balance regulatory and commercial pressures over the next 12 months.
- Attend streamed sessions on coatings, vetting and tanker safety and security.
- Benefit from the major focus on leadership and safety management, fleet efficiency and manpower.
- Get clarity on what charterers are looking for from owners in 2020 and what owners can expect from charterers.
- INTERTANKO Breakfast Briefing - practical compliance with the 2020 sulphur cap regulations. (INTERTANKO members only).
- Come away with what you need to know on emissions; asbestos; recycling.
- Network with the global owner/operator community.
- Well supported by the industry’s supply chain. Understand where technology is heading.
Networking and celebrating excellence:
- Our dinner and awards providing an excellent social setting for meeting, renewing and making new industry contacts
- Our exhibition is the ideal forum to market products and services to the industry's decision makers
- We celebrate industry success at the Tanker Shipping & Trade Awards at our Tanker Shipping & Trade Dinner at the end of day one.
Listen to what your colleagues in industry say!
'Time and money well spent. To meet the number of people I met in one morning [here at the conference] I would have had to spend five times more time and money. The people who matter are here. This is one conference I would not like to miss'.
Vijay Rangroo, Managing Director, MTM Ship Management
'Probably the best conference I attend all year. I feel that the topics and the freshness of the approach are great. I am proud to be associated with it'.
Mark Cameron, COO, Ardmore Shipping
'Top class. High standards'.
Karan Mallya, Vessel Manager, Zodiac Maritime
'Well balanced. Interesting topics. Good contacts'.
Lorenz Weinstabl, CEO, Atlantis Tankers
'Excellently arranged and organised'.
Dr Carl Hunter, CEO, Coltraco
'Informative. Professional...and a networking bonanza'.
Gordon Cooper, FutureCare
'A useful and content rich event'.
Ruud Cogels, CEO, MariFlex Pump Services
Photos and videos
You can see a selection of photos from our most recent conference here and video interviews with many of our speakers and award winners here: